1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
I use lots of 'em, saved in Outlook. Most common:
KU Technical-Communications Liaison
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook?
Don't recall a quote, but I do recall being called "Bobby Unser" in print. Long story.
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
Um... probably the car's name.
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
Heh, only corporate ones. For example: "Every time a product ships, it takes us one step closer to the vision: A computer on every desk and in every home. Thanks for the lasting contribution you have made to (company) history." Bonus points for naming the company and the signatory.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Um, how about: 42. Monkey. Evolve!