- Got up early for an eye appointment. Got pics of my eye; for example:
Then ordered some way-cool glasses, and paid for the whole shebang. And do I ever hope I get paid this Friday.
- Bought a new air filter for the Honda scoot and installed it.
- Re-fastened the loose bolt that holds on the scoot's muffler; used a nice coat of Threadlocker to keep it from backing out and rattling.
- Bought a new coil and resistor for the hearse. Installed said parts.
- That didn't give me a spark (grrrr), so scooted back to the auto-parts store and bought a new set of points and a condenser. Still no spark.
- blzblack dropped in and helped with car stuff on his way home.
- Muttered, "Heck with you," to the car and resumed work on the pickup's carburetor.
- Right at sunset, finished rebuilding the truck's carb and gave it a test-fire-up. Vroom, started right up! Good ol' truck. But with the carb all rebuilt, it idles really high... I think I found out why it was sucking so much gas before. Need to adjust it in the daylight.
- After dinner, hit Target for some post-Xmas gift-wrap and storage clearances.
- Wrote this.
Good night, y'all!