Bachelor Cooking 101: Soup
- Go to the local grocery store.
- Buy the new Campbell Microwavable Soup (mine was Chicken Noodle).
- Go home.
- Remove plastic lid from "can" (made of plastic).
- Remove metal lid from can.
- Replace plastic lid on can.
- Place in microwave and cook for 90 seconds.
- Wait one minute while the "microwavable metal" ring around the can's top (this scares me a little) cools.
- Remove the plastic lid and discard.
- Drink soup directly from can.
- Set empty can on floor for cat to clean.
I know, I know; it's less creative than weaselmom's cooking adventures, but I was able to go from wondering, "What shall I eat?" to throwing away the kitty-cleaned can in less time than it took to write this post.
Tomorrow's episode: Bachelor Cooking 101: Sandwiches.
Let's hope the chicken soup will help drive away the illness. G'night!