Here's how I responded:
- What? How can this be? I can't believe someone would rip and share my book without even letting me know!
- How dare they! The bastards! They didn't even ask, and none of them provide link-backs to my site.
- Maybe if I ask the torrent sites to take down the offending posts, this will go away.
- Hm. I guess this just means that I have at least one torrent-hack for a fan. Any exposure is good exposure, right?
- I know! I'll beat them at their own game and give it away, myself. Bwahahahaha!
So! If you want to help, let people know where they can get my novel:
My publisher's website with my book:
Here's the link to Amazon:
It's also been Kindled:
Barnes & Noble:
And of course they can get it from my site, where people can download the whole thing in .pdf, .epub, or .html versions for free:
I also provide a link for people to drop me a donation if they choose:
Links to these will help alter Google's (and other search engines') algorithyms such that the torrent sites fall off. I'd appreciate your help!