Chris McKitterick (mckitterick) wrote,
Chris McKitterick

Proof that Nature has a sense of humor: Spring snow.

It's the 19th of March. And it's not just snowing, but the stuff is PILING down. Even now, about half an hour after I took this little 5-second video, the flakes are still dumping out of the sky.

Tomorrow is Spring, right?

I don't expect it'll stick around long, but... *sigh*

(Just having a little fun while testing out some video-making software. My first time using titles and sound!)

EDIT And why not: More fun stuffs:

Only 58%? Let's be optimistic here and assume that the majority of the other 42% sit in the "Meh, whatever," camp rather than the "OPPRESS EVERYONE WHO ISN'T EXACTLY LIKE ME!" camp.

And finally, one more thing before I go back to work: The book I'm currently reading is Alif the Unseen by G. Willow Wilson, and OMG IT IS FANTASTIC YOU GUYS. Go find it and read it now!

Click the image to see the awesome, interactive website.

Tags: books, random cool stuff, reading, weather-porn

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.